CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, October 18, 2003

oh yayy. mom bought me a pair of slippers. dont know why she's so nice.. anyway its nice.. i likee. but there's something wrong with it.. so we're going to change it tomorrow. i dont think my mom actually bought it for me.. i think she bought it for US. just a reason for her to buy another pair of slipper too i guess. she says my sis, her and i could share the pair of slipper. lol. but as always, the slipper will be in my shoe rack. and everyone will just forget about the slipper. so its mine mine mine! haha. dumbbb. anyway im nice too. gave/loaned my sister my white one buckled birkenstocks, my red adidas yoga shoe and my blue nike air rift. im a nice younger sister eh? lucky my mom, my sis and i can share shoes. hope my feet stopped growing already.

wahlaos. was looking through my old pictures.. as in those pictures in my com. i was like so thin? and now im so fat? ughhh. screams* irritating. i seriously need to start working out. and go on a diet or something. my sis and my mom are both so bloody thin. i dont think i've got that thin gene in me. my metabolism rate has probably been going down.. im sure its damn low now. considering how much weight im putting on. i used to be able to eat so much, and not put on weight.. ugh! can you believe it, my sis gave birth to 2 girls.. and she weighs only 47kg. she wears jeans with a waistline of 24. my mom worst! only 46kg and wears jeans with a waistline of 25. wahlaooos. unfair. okay.. looking at those pictures when i was quite thin.. im gonna be motivated to start my diet. and lose weight.. also work out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home